If a man loves her wife and take cares of her , Is he allowed to fool around?

Don't talk about a man who don't loves his wife kind a man who loves and take cares and makes her happy. but also wants to be with other women.

Most Helpful Girl

• if they have agreed to an open relationship then that's up to you guys. but if your married than I assume that is not the case. Personally I think if you are commited and love each other you wouldn't want other women. If you do then that's an issue to begin with. Fooling around is losing the trust of your partner, hurting her and making her feel horrible. (so in my opinon that is not taking care of her). Also if you love someone you should devote all your time and energy into them. If she isn't giving you something she wants talk to her. and be open and honest if you are fooling around

What Girls Said 12

• This is exactly why society is killing relationships.
    What is love then if you are going to disregard it for a one night stand? Why would you even commit to someone if you are already thinking about leaving them for someone else?
    If you love someone THAT much and are willing to take care of them and make them happy, then you shouldn't need anyone else in your life. If she isn't the one, then don't make her FEEL like the one.
    To me, marriage is sacred and should not be thrown around for the next best thing. Because if that was the case, there would never be a satisfied person...

• If he wants to be with other women then he does not love his wife.

• You don't love your wife if you want to cheat on her.

• Only if he has been open with his wife and they've agreed to an open relationship. Other then that, it's cheating and that's not okay.

• Lol nope, not if the marriage contract was to stay faithful

• If she doesn't mind... but I would and I'd dump his ass.

I personally don't think you could truly be in love with someone and cheat on them. You could love them but that's not the same thing.

• If he truly loves and cares for his wife he wouldn't want to be with other women

• Wtf if a guy really loves a woman he would not even think of that.

• If a guy reeeeaally loves his wife but still needs other women, he needs to talk to his wife about it first. He also needs to respect that she might not be comfortable with him sleeping around. If that is the case, he shouldn't sleep with other women. If she is okay with it, he needs to understand that she might want to do the same thing and they have to be open about it to make it work.

Personally, I don't think it's right, but it can work if you do it right.

• By marrying her he is agreeing to a monogamous relationship... "fooling around" is breaking that agreement, thus proving that he does not truly love her.

there are some people who are polyamorous, and that is fine, as long as everyone agrees that it is a polyamorous or open relationship. But marriage is not an open relationship so no, it's not okay.

• Story of my life unfortunately

• Morally of course its wrong. Don't be stupid. But you don't strike me as someone who cares anything about morals so if you both agree that it's acceptable then so be it. If you both didn't agree to it then thats a huge relationship foul and be prepared for the consequences of your decisions.

What Guys Said 1

• No, because if he truly loves his wife, he wouldn't be fooling around.