What is the worst thing about being married?

Most Helpful Girl

• ALWAYS being together, you know I love him, but I like having some alone time. When you're married you're always together. He comes home from work when I do, we spend most of the weekends together, share a bed, go on vacation together. He is just always there, but I enjoy being by myself sometimes

Also the expectations everyone has, including him. I feel my housework doubled since we got married, since he pretty much stopped doing things he used to. He works more than I do and makes more money so in some way it's ok, but I feel like I never get a break, not even when I get home and we don't even have kids yet. Children where it get more complicated, I feel in america you can't do it right. If you work, you're a bad mother, if you stay home you're lazy and setting back feminism 50 years

• Maybe the solution is to not get married to have men and kids.

• well to be clear, he asked about the bad parts, there are good parts too, I think they outweigh the bad ones

What Girls Said 2

• I would love to get married.. it feels so secure and nice to share your life with someone. The worst thing... maybe, if you end up marrying against your will and/or to the wrong partner.

• Marriage sounds like fun to me. As long as you don't marry an asshat...

What Guys Said 5

• As a man. Let's be honest. It's the SAME vagina every day.

Before the hate mail starts, I love my wife. I love our sex life. It's overall very satisfying - but it's the SAME. We spice it up as much as possible, but it's still the SAME at the end of the day.

• Question - if your wife told you it was ok for you to have sex with other women , as long as it was just sex, would you do it?

• I would say... that most men if not all feel this way... there are so many women out there you know... but when u find the one u feel to dedicate your life to... its worth it because its not just about the sex.

• How long have you been married, MechaDray?

• Marrying because someone made it feel like a good idea, if its not coming from you, you aren't ready. Thats when it sucks. Otherwise... dedicating your life to someone is beautiful.

• Losing your freedom, about half my friends say they wish they hadn't rushed into it so young and had more time to sow their wild oats first.

• the rodents than run around asking for sweats

• The pyjama... she never worn such pyjamas before we start to leave together!