Is it weird that i'm engaged for someone that I just met? What do you think guys?

just there's a lot of connections between us and we are the same in everything and we love and think about the same thing and he's Amazing. i told my parents about him and they said that I'm crazy and i shouldn't marry him because i know him only since three weeks. they said that's madness and he's planning for something bad but i believe it's something good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you rich or something? why would he be lying to you?

• No I'm not not rich i have a normal family and my father work as a police officer. We have money but not to that extent

• Yes yes darling, I know ;o) hahaha
      Thanks for the Most Helpful vote.

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 6

• You'll end up another divorce statistic easily. I think you're infatuated. What usually happens in these scenarios is you get a huge surge of feelings and they shatter just as fast as they built up.

• Honest opinion?
    I think you're mentally ill and this will likely end in a grand and disastrous way.

I hope it doesn't though. Good luck.

• He's probably not planning something bad, but you're in love and not thinking straight. If he's the One, he'll still be with you in a month, 6 months, a year! You've got time.

• If you two are meant to be together, and really love each other, then all other is not that important. I would say wait for maybe a month or two, and if all is same as now get married. I hope this will encourage you : My sister met a guy online, and not long after she told us that she want to marry him. We were all surprised, skeptic and a bit scarred since we didn't know him. Nevertheless we supported her in her decision, and that's most important. So, her bf came to our house with his mom, and we all talked. He looked very honest and sound the same, determined too. Now after almost a year, they got a beautiful baby and look so happy with each other. Best of luck with your case! :)

• 3 weeks is awfully fast. It's great that you guys connect so well, but what's the rush?

• Only if it's not an arranged marriage. Usually arranged marriages, you're engaged within like what, the first date or whatever it is.. not really sure how the Indian culture works

• Sometimes i ask myself some questions like " is he honest with me?"
      " why did he chose me over his ex … etc. I'm confused

• If you're asking yourself those types of things... you're probably getting ahead of yourself with agreeing to marry him

What Girls Said 6

• Absolutely nothing you've said on this page makes marrying this guy sound like a good idea. You shouldn't get married when you've only known someone three weeks anyway--you've got all sorts of chemicals swirling around in your system that will wear off after a few months, and it's good to wait and see where your relationship is after that happens. When the guy is pressuring you into marriage like this, and keeping secrets, and you're wondering if he's being honest with you? Those are all great big warning signs, and I think you should not only not marry him, but also distance yourself from him in general.

• It's a common trait of sociopaths to pretend to be your soulmate, to seduce you as fast as they can (are very good at it). They ask for commitment as soon as possible and then suddenly, they spin on a dime, turn into this completely different person and torture you for as long as they have their teeth sunk into your flesh so that you can't escape.

There are many people who fall for it and no smarts, no "connection" and no "love" will fix the situation. All kinds of people can fall into their clutches. The only thing that can keep you safe is TIME.

Get to know him first. Don't be a retard.

• He want to tell me everything after marriage

• He's withholding information and rushing the marriage.
      Lady please have some sense. Say NO and ask for time. These are red flags.

• Three weeks is a very short amount of time to know anyone, let alone the guy you plan to marry and be with for the rest of your life. I think you are showing your immaturity by thinking marriage is a good idea at this stage. What's the rush? If you really do love him and he loves you then he's not going anywhere, just take it easy and stop rushing. You may split up in another three weeks.

• I'll just leave this frozen quote here:
    http://youtu.be/gbOleDqAnwY
    Like Elsa says you can't marry man you just met!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diU70KshcjA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIQr_TrFTUk
    This is what happens after your happily ever after wedding.

• that's too early, better enjoy each company first before getting married and most parents instinc are true. But itstill depend to you, if you really feel the he is the right guy then its up to you. I myself been in 7 years into a relationship and engage for 1 year but I still feel strange and not ready.

• I don't know. he want to marry me after two weeks and because i love him i said yes on everything and I'm confused because he's keeping secrets and want to tell me after marriage.

• Sounds legit. (By which I mean: Run. Get far, far away from this guy. He sounds so, so shady.)