The right time for marriage?

girls when will you consider mariage and guys when will it be the right time to propose?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• When you have seen each other at your best and your worst, and you can still stay you'll stay. (and when it financially reasonable, weddings aren't cheap)

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Preferably when one can spell marriage right haha jk. Right time? When the couple's lives are in order financially and educationally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 21, and don't won't consider marriage until I got a fix job, settled down, no more clubbing for me (will be around 35 lol), and lived at least around 5 years with my partner. Might even just keep it that way and not marry.
    I regularly go out and in our clubbing dance crew, my best friend is 32.. When we talk/party, none recognises our age difference haha. And I hope when I'm around 30 I won't loose my power and will still out and dance :)..

0|0
    0|0
    • am pretty much like you i don't think i'll ever consider marriage untill i have enough partying dancing and stuf

• For guys the right timr for propose is when they are self dependent. If u can't fulfil ur own needs how will u fulfil nrrds of ur partner.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes true but what if this self independence takes a lot of time will u wait for ever? my point is if the right person walks in will u let him wait

• Show All
    • normally 22-25 years is sufficient for male to become prepared for marriage.

• yeah i agree

• Well i can change my mind to have a familly and not be single anymore ! when i can support my familly :)

0|0
    0|0
  • do you love me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• when you've found the right person... we can't name a 'right' time. if u were asking, whens a good age, id say something between 23 and 25 would b awesome <3 but if i have to wait till my late 20s to meet him then ill wait. its a huge huge decision and needs lots of time and careful thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • when you're over 25 yo

0|0
    0|0
    • what if u met the right guy earlier?

• Show All
    • if he's the right guy he will wait till your over 25 to get married

• am not thinking about marriage not like ever lol its just a question crossed my mind and i agree with you