Does it freak you out?

Do you get scared at the thought of marriage and kids?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get scared, but I do know that having kids and getting married are something I will never do. It takes a certain kind of woman to have children, love them, raise them and produce productive members of society. It also takes a certain kind of woman to stay with one man for the rest of your life. I know that I will never find that kind of man and I know that I am not the kind of woman who wants to sit at home and baby sit children. I love my freedom, money, and ability to be able to be with anyone I want. I love knowing that I can just walk out of the house and not have to worry about a kid. When you have kids and get married, you kinda loose that.

I'm not the kind of woman who wants to be bound down, so I'm not doing any of those things.

• Your barely 18....you still have YEARS to go before deciding indefitnatly that you don't want neither marriage or kids. If that is what your chosing now then that's perfect. But don't underestimate yourself. The person you are now will be COMPLETELY different when you are 30, 40, 50 etc... And your right it takes a special kind of women to asume the role of caregiver. To bathe, cook, clean...run a house of people. To be a mom. Don't set your mind on a future you cannot see...

What Guys Said 3

• What freaks me out is that women file for about 75% of all divorces, and when they do file for divorce it's rarely because her husband has abused her or cheated, and they can get half of everything he's worked for regardless of how long they've been married or how she's treated him and that's she is more likely to get alimony and custody of the kids.

That's what freaks me out.

• I'm with the other girl, I would love to some day get married and have a daughter.

• Oh, no. I am totally excited about the possibility of getting married and having children someday.

What Girls Said 8

• nope, the only thing I am scared about is I am the type of a person who gives alot, I know if I have kids I will give my all I am not against stay at home moms I wan't to be one if financially we are good I love that idea, I don't care about don't you want to work or do something with your life etc. ye well I have an education I'll get my masters ( hopefully in a year ). I want to drive them to school, pick them up take them to after school activities and clean and do all domestic stuff. and go to work when I find it that I am ready. I am paranoid half time so I see myself being extremely worried mommy lol. the part I am scared of is my husband leaving me b.c. I would b like that, or like leaving me and than I am stuck with kids and since I stayed at home no job etc. So I don't know I think we are gono write a prenup or w/e b4 getting married lol if I do stay home etc. I better be getting half if we divorce ever which I hope never happens but who knows.

• I just get scared at the thought of physically having kids; childbirth is one of my greatest fears.

I'm all for adoption :P

• Gosh no! I would love to get married and have kids someday! I'm just scared that I won't be a good parent. I'm also scared that I'm going to turn out to be like my mom, it terrifies me more then anything else. She always made these promises and she would never keep them, she would sleep in all afternoon, and a million other things. Just the thought of having a family makes me happy!

• No; I really look forward to being married one day and having kids.

• I'm all for the marriage part and becoming a good wife one day, but the idea of having children does scare me a lot. I don't think I really want kids. They are such a huge responsibility, and I don't think I'll ever be able to handle having them. I'm also really not that good with kids. I would rather have three dogs instead.

• sometimes but I'm 20 so its something that's gonna hopefully happen in the next 10 years.

• Yes! I can't think of anything worse than having kids and getting married. I will never understand why people my age do that-we're way too young!

• Nope! Not at all about marriage, or children, but only when I'm ready of course!