(Quick question) Is it early to ask my girlfriend for marriage? If no, what's the right way to do that? If yes, why? Thanks?

We're dating for 2 years and all i know that i really love her so much and we can't stay away from each other. I break up with her before but that was only for 3 months and we back together.
What do you think?

• marry her
  • don't marry her
I will ask her to marry me in her birthday after a month and i don't know if it's a good idea or not? Please tell me how to do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't put a decision like this in the hands of people that don't know you, don't know her and know nothing about your relationship.

Only the person asking for someone's hand in marriage knows enough to make that decision. Only that person knows how another person makes them feel, how strong the bond is, how freely you can communicate with that person, if they are trustworthy.

So much goes into making this decision that I feel you're adding unnecessary complications by seeking the opinion of random people.

Some people get married after only 1 month of knowing each other, some wait 20 years. It's all between two people.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck and I wish you an awesome future!

What Guys Said 1

• 2 years is not that long to get to know someone you should get to knew her more. maybe a year or two then think about it again.

What Girls Said 6

• Have you both discussed the future with one another and included each other in it? If yes, than you are less likely to get rejected. That was the point of that question. lol. I say go for it though. If you love one another and understand what comes with marriage, ask away. However, you both should continue establishing great communication skills with one another because that will be the foundation of your marriage.

• Two years is long enough, it's not too early if you know she's the one

• You need to be confident in yourself and confident in the fact that you want to spend the rest of your life with this person. If you love her go for it. She will say yes :)
    Just make sure that everything is genuine and from the heart. You will rock it!

• everything is different for every relationship. 2 years can be well enough time and it could also be too short. it depends on you and her.

• I love her so much and i want to do it in her birthday after a month but i don't know if great or it's a bad time :s

• I do not think you should base your decision to ask for her hand marriage by what other people think. If you feel the need to ask for help on if it is a good idea or not then you might want to wait a while and maybe discuss with her how she feels about marriage and settling down. if she is the one for you awesome! but if you think it is too soon or if you are questioning it wait a bit longer first.

• I can't be the judge of your relationship, but two years doesn't sound like a whole lot? :)

• Some of my friends ask me to wait but i can't

• Some people are not ready by two years and need more time why others don't