How is it like to being married to a Pakistani or an Indian lady?

I have a phobia of not being stuck with an Indian/Pakistani lady. I've always been with nonbrown women. So, I wanted to know how do they act in a relationship, how about the sex life and all. Or whatever you want to say.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a pakistani girl n i guess the reason for ur phobia is that we girls dont go for random dates n partying with guys n making out coz its not our culture, if u want sex before marriage n wanna get all physical stuff out of a relationship then paki/indian girl wouldn't satisfy you. although if u wanna marry her, then get married n im sure ull have a beautiful life with her, coz most of the brown women i know that act shy all day around are very romantic n hot with their hubbies, and they make very good moms, wives (other than being hot) and daughter in laws aswell, so best of luck :)

• I don't sleep around my self, i've been married three times, now I am contemplating the idea of marrying a Pakistani or Indian lady. I am interacial means I am only attracted to non-brown lady.
      I am still not comfortable with the idea of ever touching a brown lady, but I am thinking about it for the change. Offcourse that applies after marriage. I guess that my biggest fear If I marry some random girl and turns out I am not attracted to her, then I can't just say opps I made a mistake. Lol it's a big thing in our culture... you know it.

• There are all sorts of paki girls which means they'd sleep or make out before marriage.. And yeah you are very much true about how they make good wives and all.. Highly agreed!

• No I am a gypsy by heart but yeah my parents are Pakistani " I refuse to be a part of some thing that wad only created 67 years ago." I am citizen of this world and refuse to be in any box.

What Girls Said 4

• I dont know what it's like... but my Paki friend is having her Mendi (spelling?) today... she Is pretty liberal... cheated on her fiancĂ© with a guy several times and isn't going to tell him before the ceremony... I'm one of the only people that know about this

• Mehendi*

• That's a marriage that should never happen. No guy should marry someone who's already been cheated on before. And worse, she didn't even tell him. What a bitch. You're on the wrong end too by not telling him about it. You care more about friendship rather than what's right.

• MyUsernameRules: He didn't know she ever cheated... but he was aware that she liked this guy and that they communicated... I didn't say anything because she lead me to believe she was going to tell him before the wedding... then like a week before she told me she isn't going to tell him. She is an adult... this is her relationship, and it is none of my business... from past experience I have learned that the messenger often gets shot... I believe the truth will come to light when it is meant to, and it is between them, not me. So, it's not really your place to judge what is right on my end because you do not know the whole situation.

• Hullo. Being married to me would be awesome.

• I have a high respect for Pakistani women. They're strong & hold a good balance with their ethics & their faith. They might come off a bit standoffish at first though but that's not a big deal. My doctor is Pakistani & I love her for how much she's helped me.

• well indian / pakistan women live with their partnar all their live

What Guys Said 5

• Pakistani and Indian women make great wives from what I hear. Less divorces and they think for the family before themselves. They can be the best mothers to their children anyone can ask for. I'm most likely going to marry one and if I do, I'll treat her like my queen because I know she'll treat me like her king.

• I witness four Pakistani marriages that broke down with in a year. Two guys acted like the mama boys and one lady was a little hard deal with. So, good luck with the king and Queen imagination. But I'll pray that it works out for you.

• Still less divorces than others. I seriously don't know what kind of a Pakistani man wouldn't even consider dating women of their own race. Internalized racism at it's finest.

• It depends what you want out of a pakistani girl.. There are all sorts of girls i'm going to talk about pakis cause i'm a paki myself.. So, it depends on your own preferences and how the girl sees you.. Like many of my friends got married at an early age lets say 19 20 and are quite happy with their lives.. They make really nice wives..

• Well I know one Pakistani girl on here, and I've known a couple of Indian girls. They seem to have very high morals, and are in it for marriage, not screwing around. Personally I find them admirable. You probably just want to screw around, so you go ahead and keep messing with white girls. Pakistani/Indian girls are too classy for you.

• I was married three times with out committing fornication, now your next question would be how did you end up being divorce three times. So, I am not to share that personal info here. But I can say stop judging people for the change. Take care.

• Do you live in New Pakistan or something? :P

• Hahah No, I lived in North America all my life.

• Why dude, girls from round those parts can be awesome, or so I've heard. Why don't you date and get to know for yourself?

• i remembered thsi scene LOL
    delete the spaces and see it!!

http://www. youtube. com/ watch? v=wbRABU6zxKo