Is getting married young a good or bad idea?

For example, a guy is a player and traps his girlfriend in a marriage, they're both under 25, also the girl is younger than him.
What are your views on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Marriage is not to be taken lightly in any regards. Young marriage is neither good nor bad witch can be said the same for old marriage. The truth of marriage is that it is an action that should only be take by those that know what love truly is no matter what age. love is the key real love in two people is a force that has no bounds to the potential of what it can do in life. The love for another is to care for that one person so much that you learn from them, you grow and mature for them, you protect them threw all of the rigors of life, and most of all they do those things for you just as much as you for them. love is the bond two people share that holds a force beyond what can be described by words or any kind of study, and that love and only that love can determine if it is right for one to be with, care for, marry to, make a life with, and make a family with another person. So i say to you my dear if that love is held to those standards and held to the highest regards of two peoples lives then for those two to marry one another, live, and make a family with each other is the only path that that love will take. That and only that love should be considered in the decision to marry and if that love is not as i described it then the two should not marry regardless the age. I hope my words bring insight to your question.

What Guys Said 2

• Why would a 'player' trap a girl into marriage? That doesn't make sense.. And the girl being younger than a guy is normal nothing wrong in my opinion.

• So that he can bang other girls on the side, but still come home to a wife dufus. Why else ffs.

• No guy traps a girl into marriage. A girl who marries a player is foolish. And I wouldn't advise getting married that young.

What Girls Said 3

• Marrying young can have his benefits. It just depends on the person if they have chosen a good partner. But if a girl knows a guy is a player yet marries him then she is foolish and just asking to be hurt

• unless he's rich she's making a big mistake

• Depends if they are ready for it or not. Her marrying a player is up to her. I am sure she knows he is. I got married at 22 and it lasted just until a few months ago. It's a very tough road especially if you're that young.