Why don't some guys feel ashamed to cheat on their wives?

I will never understand how SOME guys can just cheat on their partner and not feel ashamed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are scumbagssss

What Guys Said 11

• I agree
    These are the princess/prince, entitled sorts that are also akin to date rapers, gold diggers
    They find ways constantly how to erect halos on themselves and find reasons to forgive themselves horrible "crimes" similar

Their defenses will vary and often include bald face lies... as Hitler was quoted - the bigger the lie, the more they will believe it -
    If you don't work out in their Camelot, all about me play, then they withdraw their emotional investments and shop for another, all the while saying cozy in your nest until The Day comes they move to their new cozy nest & you find yourself in a old, dark alley sleeping.

• Because these people have a sense of entitlement.
    Their selfish desires come first. They have the "I deserve" mentality.
    So in their mind they deserve to be able to cheat. Regardless of the effects on other people.
    Me. Me. Me. is all that matters.

• Most times they do it because their wife has turned off the sex. It's as simple as that. The wife isn't missing out on anything, because she doesn't want it.
    A man still needs some physical affection, even if his wife won't provide it.
    Men who cheat in marriage usually do it after 10 years. Some of them have gotten almost no sex for 6 years.
    Women who cheat during marriage usually start after 5 years.

• Assuming they really don't feel ashamed that would mean they don't think what they are doing is wrong or they justify it. I'm not sure if you really want an answer though. Maybe they are assholes sounds better.

• Why would they feel ashame if they alrdy use u up to their limit. They got bored of u and now moving onto the next one. I think u alrdy know that guys have been wanting all the cuties to themself for ages. That should state clearly to as why they would cheat.

• They dont feel ashamed because at that point of time their sex hunger is much higher than than shame feeling . After having sex they think it of no use to be ashamed because what i did is done and cannot be changed. and this becomes their habit until they spoil everything. They can be called slaves of sex.

• Why do some women think it perfectly normal to want to have a man for their gynecologist? Same answer I guess... it's because they put their shallow self interests before the relationship and refuse to respect their partner enough to be faithful to them.

• I do not understand them either, in the same way as I don't understand why some wives can cheat and don't feel ashamed.

• Because their pricks that's why some guys don't feel ashamed to cheat on their wives. I would kill for the chance to get married because I wouldn't be sad and lonely like I am now.

• Because they think they try to rationalize it in their mind to feel better about doing something that is considered terrible

• Spreading our seed is a part of our nature.

What Girls Said 4

• because they are selfish freaks

• I think it all depends on why they're cheating; if they're doing it to get even with a spouse, then we know why. But even then, why cheat? You're not happy, so leave.

• Because they are selfish and disloyal. They probably hope noone will find out. I think they reason it away by saying it's just sex they don't love the other person.

• They do not respect their wives