Will a guy still be manwhore when he's married?

Say a guy is a creep before getting married, and literally fancies every girl. Will he still be like that after walking down the aisle?

Please no sarcastic answers. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You know that quote "you can't make a hoe a house wife"
    Goes the other way round to. A whore is a whore, married or not. Takes a certain type of person to do certain things, because other people wouldn't do it at all, and if a person does certain things, then that tells you a lot about them.
    Are you seriously considering marrying a man like that? If so, seriously, don't, you'll never be happy with it if you aren't ok with it now. You'll just be insecure and paranoid.

What Guys Said 9

• Unless his wife can be the fetish of all his fancies, then there's possibility he will continue with his old ways.

• The guy that changes his ways for her is a wide spread female fantasy. Most girls however learn the hard way, that guys don't change... And that it's better to go for one, that is fine from the start.

• I suppose you don't marry a guy you've just met right? So it's easy enough to know if he's willing to commit himself to a relationship. If he cheats on you during your non-married relationship, he'll cheat on you during your married relationship.

And to be honest, you should dump his ass rather than marry him if he's that unreliable.

• What if the guy gets a girl pregnant, and ends up being unfaithful before even getting married to her?

• Well the guy got her pregnant, so due to religious purposes he is marrying her even tho it's obvious he isn't ready-when dating her.. he said I turn him on.

I want to know, will he still be a player even when that kid is born?

• Yes he will be. A sad situation, but the child's welfare now becomes the most important thing.

• Those completely in love will change
    others will not
    still others will revert to jerks if the relationship sours

• Each of us (man or woman) has a nature. I am who I am and that won't change because of marriage or much of anything else. If I'm an asshole, a cheater or an awesome guy, I'm probably going to stay pretty much that way my whole life.

There are a few things that can change a person's personality, like a huge negative experience or a religious one, but mostly we are who we are.

• What do you mean by religious?

• Well, most of us are (at some level) man whores. It's a design feature. :-)

• And an answer to your question, he is abit religious strangely
      But doesn't let being a whore affect him :/

• If I took a shit on your face would I still be a guy who took a shit on your face after I got married?

• he can change his ways.. if he is constantly nagged at and toyed and controlled, he will walk

• yes. why wouldn't he?
    Oh and it's also HER fault for choosing an idiot.

• More than likely, yes.

What Girls Said 5

• i think that manwhores don't really change

• I don't see why he would change?
    Unless if he realized his ways are damaging or whatever and makes the change on his own.
    walking down the aisle won't make him change.

• I highly doubt he would be able to change. But you need to listen to your intuition about him because it's almost always right. If this person still seems to make you feel a weird vibe about his intentions then I would evaluate who you choose as a partner in life. It's not something you need to rush, there are many people out there who aren't manwhores and would love to build a beautiful life with one person :) hope this helped! Good luck, listen to your gut

• There's a slight chance he might change, but most likely not.

• He will probably not change his ways, keep that in mind. It's better to appreciate someone for who they are, than to spend time trying to fix a person. In the end its your life and your decision. Do what's best for you.