Study or love? please read the details?

So we all want to finish our studies we all want to get the highest degrees and get the best jobs... but as you know this requires lots of time and lots of hard work... so my questions is would you just forget your plans and follow this potential love you found and get married and have kids... or you'd forget about love and keep telling yourself there are other women in this world and get the best job then you'd think of marriage?

Im not talking here about having a girlfriend but rather marriage...

N. B. would appreciate the opinion of elderly people as they have more experience in life...

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go with the course of education, at least when you have completed that it can't fall through because you already got your degree. but you can lose a potential love interest and not have your degree which is a more shitty feeling lol. if you really want to try to pursue both. if its really love then both sides should be willing to be patient for one another.

What Girls Said 4

• Stop and think could I live without this person? And if the answer is no then pick her. I would also make sure that she wants the same thing you do there is no sense in stoping your life for someone who doesn't want you.

• elderly people don't come to girlsaskguys

study is above love

• Love above study.

• I know I'm not as old as you probably want me to be for my opinion, but I've been there. I've done my education and followed love at the same time. My boyfriend at the time ended up moving away during my first year of college. He wasn't across country, or in the same continent. After I finished my education, I went to move with him for a while, got a job there, fell in love with the language and everything. Got married afterwards. I finished my education at 22 and got married at 25. We had known each other since I was 16 and he was years older than me. If you find love, it doesn't matter how long it takes, love will stay if it is wanted by both sides.

What Guys Said 2

• Shouting at the top of my lungs: "HEY!!! ALL YOU ELDERLY PEOPLE ON GAG, THIS GUY WANTS YOUR ADVICE!!!"

• if she is the perfect one, she will understand and have the patience to wait for you to finish your education.
    anyhow, nothing wrong in just dating till you're done with education right?