Would you have sex, if u already have kids?

I have been asking myself this question for days... would parents still get down and dirty even when they have kids? really weird... can't wait for ur opinion!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course why wouldn't they

• i don't know wouldn't u as a parent feel like embarrassed after.. lol thanks anyway ;)

• No i wolud be doing it all over the house when the kids are gone, kids dont take away the urge just interrupt it mostyly

• Thank you

What Guys Said 8

• I would still have sex, just make sure they don't run in on you and don't question the noises.
    Make them watch TV, TV is very distracting and you usually tune out everything else around you as you stare blankly at the screen.

Why let kids take the fun out of your relationship? ;P

• Of course, just because you have kids doesn't mean the honeymoon stage is gone, I am not gonna go into details, but 90% of the time when the kids are gone and the parents are alone at home, expect that the reason why they don't come to the door when you ring the door bell, is because they are enjoying some personal alone time together.

• Parents still get down and 'dirty' even when they have kids. It's not 'dirty', it's not 'weird', it's 100% nature. Your parents too do it. Probably your grandparents too do it. It happens in elderly retirement homes too.

• Our neighbors have two kids 8 and 12. Last week my wife heard her have a loud big O. Nothing weird, very sane and normal. Only young people are grossed out by the idea because they think they have a monopoly on something they just discovered. :D
      Welcome to the adult world.

• Don't let the kids stop you. Just put a lock on the bedroom door.
    If they ask what all the noise is about, tell them it's sex. Don't try to hide it.

• Yes. If I have a wife and she is willing to have sex, then hey, I'm willing to have sex too! What a delightful coincidence ;)

• Ummm. . . if they didn't, then how is it so many people have siblings?

• 50-60 year olds still fuck, so yes your parents get it on regularly I'm sure. Imagine two 20 year olds with kids not fucking lol.

• What a weird question. Sounds like its from a 10-11 year old.

What Girls Said 10

• yes? of course i would!

u do know dear that sex is done for reproduction and pleasure? what if they just wanna hav a good time? in marriage sex isn't messed. its a celebration of love. :)

• If you have 2 sisters and a little brother, how do you think they created the other 3 of your siblings? Haha

• I do not think that i would calm down just because i had kids. Sex drive is always there. But you get more busy, i understand that. Then i would manage the time according to it :) That is all about it :)

• Just because so, some has kids doesn't mean they don't have a sex life anymore... Their parents they aren't dead.. Yikes if that was supposed to be the way it was I would've stopped having sex at 22 yea that's not happening... and I'm almost 27.

• Um I think the only time parents wouldn't or couldn't is because they're too busy or have personal issues but it's not mainly because of them being embarrassed at all. I just don't want to know if my folks are that's none of my business!!! lol

• My daughter is almost two and I have sex every day... why would having a kid make sex stop?

• i think many do

• I would I know my parents did. There were six before me.

• If the kids arnt home cuz it's nurture everyone at any age to want pleasure

• They do have sex even when they have kids...