Waiting Until Marriage?

Are there any other girls out there that are waiting for sex until marriage? Or am I a lone soul in this case. Why or why not.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion sex isn't worth the wait till marriage, however you should definitely lose your your virginity to somebody you love. When I lost my virginity I was expecting it to be changed somehow, but I wasnt. Its an act like playing a sport, think of how you felt after playing a sport for the first? Not much different haha However what makes sex special is love, you would feel better about yourself if you had sex out of love, you might not marry that person but that doesn't mean your love wasn't real and so you wouldn't regret not waiting for marriage because you were in love. Like I said, you can love someone that you may not end up marrying, and there is no shame in acting on those urges you have to feel his love.

• *I was expecting to be changed somehow, but I wasn't

• BY THE WAY, it doesn't hurt for everyone, but for me at least he barely got half way in before I had to make him stop because of the pain, we didn't keep going because I was uncomfortable with the bleeding I had, and for the next 3 days sitting was extremely uncomfortable, I was quite bruised down there so it was a week before we could try again and have we would have actual sex; there was no turning that into something special... except maybe some lube... so for some of you it may not turn out as special as you imagined!! Remember to be as aroused and as lubricated as possible!!

What Guys Said 7

• I've seen some posts where girls were. They're definitely out there.

• Would never enter into so severe a partnership as marriage with a woman without knowing how they performed sexually. Also, to abstain from sex until marriage seems to increase risk of premature marriage and its subsequent failure.

• We are waiting a year

• Sex is a massive part of marriage or any type of long lasting relationship. I believe you should have sex when both of you love each other. Something that doesn't get said here enough is that physical compatibility is a big deal. It'd be like saving an argument till you have marriage. Or waiting to meet each others families till marriage. Regardless of your views on tradition and religion, just follow your own moral compass and do what is right for you. If something feels good and right then it is.

• I'm sure there are a good amount of girls wanting to wait. I respect those who do, but I don't plan on waiting until marriage. I am just saving it for someone who I really like and compatible with.

• I'm a guy and waiting til marriage, though it's been a long wait. I wish more people had your morals.

• Have you just not penetrated anyone, or have you has no one touch your penis? I see people saying how they're saving penetration for marriage but they've done everything else and thats just cheating!! Hahaha penetration is a form of stimulation just like all the others so the others count and it doesn't make them a virgin, and if anything those other ways produce a much better orgasm than penetration does!

• What makes penetration different than other stimulations (sex) to you? Whats the benefit of not penetrating?

• I haven't tried it so I can't really say. To me though it's all about self-control. A girl who loses it at 12 because she can't wait is far more likely to cheat on me than a girl who has saved herself.

• Ohhh marry meh! :D

What Girls Said 8

• Yes.. Me :D Its my preference and I'm not in a hurry and not too curious about having sex before marriage :) I find it more exciting thinking that I'll be doing sex only to my one and only man (husband) for the rest of my life :) and that he is so special :)

• I didn't wait until marriage. However, I feel like I am one of the few women who doesn't care if I get married or not.
    What if you don't get married? When I ask other women this, most will act like that would be the most horrible thing to happen to them, but why? You don't need a piece of paper to be committed to someone. So many women go out looking for someone that will marry them, which I think is insane. Decide you want to get married AFTER you meet someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with, not before.

• i'm waiting for a serious relationship that will hopefully lead to engagement. i'd prefer it if i only banged one dude for the rest of my life. and hopefully that dude wasn't a manwhore prior to meeting me.

• Yes, their are other girls waiting for women, so you aren't alone, especially on this site. Am I waiting for marriage, no. I simply wanted to have sex when I was younger and haven't stopped sense ^^

• Good for u girl! Stay strong. I wish u luck. I wish i woulda waited.

• I'm waiting until marriage, so you are not alone (: the reason is because 2 people who love each other should be 2 in 1 (: meaning, 2 people 1 heart ^.^ and for religious purposes. And I want it to be special and everything ^.^

• I'm waiting til marriage. High five you're not a loner we're on the same boat :)

• Some girls yes but im not, shouldn't buy a car if it don't work, If you get my drift