What does his reaction mean?

I met my man in a car accident 2 years ago we have a baby and are in a happy relationship with just normal couple arguments. Anyway he has been bringing up the marriage subject a lot when he is drinking alcohol. Last night he brought it up again saying he commented on this on fb about if you had to marry your partner in the same place you met where would that be? He said in a smashed car after an accident. And went on about it, so I said if we ever do get married maybe we could get married on that corner and he started laughing shaking his head and kept saying no no no no...
Is he making fun of me? Why is he constantly bringing up marriage but only when he is drinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probly wants to get married but is a litlle nervious about it! I wouldn't worry to much if its met to happen it will!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0