Would you compete on the show Four Weddings?

Honestly I dont think I could do it. I would feel too pressured to win and I think it would take away from my special wedding experience

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_weddings

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the show but I wouldn't want 3 strangers telling me how much they hated my wedding and my dress. It should be a perfect day, even if it's just perfect to me. Ignorance is bliss...

What Guys Said 2

• Having strangers attend and judge your wedding on television? nah bro I'm sweet.

• sorry too much drama and pressure bs to deal with, just saying

What Girls Said 5

• I've seen that before. The winners typically 1. Spent the most money on their wedding. 2. Had the best food. 3. Weren't tacky. I think I could probably win, if I entered. But... I don't want random people and cameras at my wedding. I want it to be really intimate. I have an older sister, my parents are going to go ALL OUT on her wedding. I'm chopped liver, I'll get to have my simple day. Assuming that I don't become a nun, of course.

• I love watching the show but I would never want to compete on it. I want my wedding to only include the man I'm marrying, family, and close friends. I'm not into large weddings and I wouldn't want to be pressured to have the "best" wedding to win.

• No I want my wedding to be simple and with my family in attendance

• Nope, I would want a very small and private wedding.

• Fun show to watch, but I'd never do it.