How would you tell your husband you're pregnant?

Just to let you know I'm not pregnant I just want to know your ideas on what you would do

Most Helpful Guy

• Wife: "Hey babe, we need to make some changes to one of the spare bedrooms. We'll be having company for awhile."
    Husband: "(sigh) ... Fine. When will there be here & for how long?"
    Wife: "Oh, I don't know. In about 9 months, & around 18 years... "
    Husband: " ... O_O... "

What Guys Said 5

• "Honey, I'm pregnant and I'm not sure if it's yours."

• How you word it depends on if you wanted/planned it, how it fits with your current situation and life.

• HER: Hey
    HIM: Hey :)
    HER: I am pregnant

• First she said "I think I'm pregnant"
    Then she put the predictor test on the table two days later.

• "I know I'm a man and everything but I'm pregnant and I'm going into labor, right, now!"

What Girls Said 4

• I'd have his coworker bring him a package while he's at work, tell him to open the package and then meet me outside. He'd open the box and see the pregnancy test and a note that says "So guess what."

That's still years away though, haha. I may think of some better ones.

• 1|1
  • I don't know if I was able to wait till he got home lol! I assume I learnt this by myself. Then I would call him. I would say I have a surprise for you. He would come home from work with a full of curiosity. I would say. Now we would have a witness of our love. Lol I know so cheesy. But I can't help :)

• I would just tell him privately. People have all kinds of fancy pregnancy reveal parties now and I think that's over the top.

• I think that's over the top too bit I would still want to do something creative

• Yeah I always thought of like a word scramble or giving him a shirt that says #1 dad

• That's cute! I'd probably just say something like "Yo, I'm pregnant." Then let him absorb that for a few minutes. He always takes a couple of minutes to process surprises like that, then he gets excited.