Girls, would you remain a girlfriend to a player?

Given that you love him and he loves you, and he's a player only for one night stands, and he promised he'd stop at marriage.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a chance. I'm worth being the only woman in my man's life, and I don't need to expose myself to diseases and the risk of my partner getting someone else pregnant just so he can tomcat around. If he needs to share himself with other women, then he only cares about himself and what feels good in the moment.

What Girls Said 2

• Promises to stop? Ha. Why would he? If I put up with his crap while dating, he'd probably think he could get away with it in the marriage. No way. If he doesn't care about me enough for me to be the only woman in his life, then he can just kiss me goodbye and go live the way he wants without me. No way I would put up with that. If he really loved me, he wouldn't need to go be with other women.

• I wouldn't have married him to begin with. Heck no

What Guys Said 1

• You realize this is America and people generally practice monogamous relationships right?

If the girl accepts his multiple sexual partners then they are also known as "swingers" where cheating having feelings for the other person, not just physical sex.