If you want to get married?

What age would you like to be?
What age range do you want with you and your partner?

mines:
I'll prefer to marry around 24-26 and the age gap I find ideal is 6-8 years. They guy being older.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get married until you're over 30, and don't have kids until 35. You don't know yourself well enough to really understand what kind of person you are and what kind of person you need until you're around 30, no matter how well you think you know these things now. Take life slow and relax. Date but don't commit.

For the love of all that is holy don't get married before you're 25. I did. Very few people who do so aren't making the biggest mistake of their entire freaking lives. It was for me.

Your age range will change as you get older. Don't even fret about it now. At your age I wanted someone no more than 2 years older or younger. Now at 37 I would not want anybody younger than about 27 or older than about 45, depending on maturity and success at living her own life, plus what she would bring to mine and what I would bring to hers.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd like to get married sometime in the future years. By 30 would be nice, but I won't force it or compromise for it. I'd like someone who's stage in life is similar to my own. Maybe within five years in either direction from my own age.

• Probably about 26.

• Whenver you ready. In a few country girls got puberty & mature at the very young age around 8 or 9. That is the time when she is ready to get married.
    The problem with us human is we already set the metality that marry at that young age is no good. In the past, a lot of girls marry at the teenage age and is no medically wrong ever recorded.
    Today due to womens equality, girl must have education first, career first and the result, to many women go for career above marriage.

• I'd prefer to get married at 25=< and I would like my partner to have a 2+/- year age gap from myself.

• Prefer to get married between 25 to 27. And girl should be at the max 2 years younger, prefer her to be my age.

• Im 19 and proposing this week.

• The age gap doesn't matter to me, and age doesn't matter. I'd preferably like to get married sooner than later. Also it doesn't matter if the guy is older or the girl, age is just a number. If you have a bond with the other person that's all that matters.

• yeah i guess but I care more about when I marry because I do not want to marry at 19 or something.

• Yeah those kind of schooling require lots of dedication, you might decide that you don't have time for boys until you finish. But who knows, maybe you meet another med or law student and hit it off. The best thing about the right guy is he will dedicate himself to you and make any situation work no matter how difficult it is.

• yeah your right...

What Girls Said 6

• I have always said "I'd rather be unmarried the rest of my life being with the right guy, than be married to the man who was wrong for me". :)

I'm 40 and never been married by choice. Had offers, but none of them felt right. I always thought I might have been married in my 20s when I was a teenager, but it just never happened as the guys I picked were always wrong. Now if it happens, I'll be 40-something at the youngest. But I am with someone who is the love of my life so if it happens then great, but if not, then at least I found him and know I'm with him for the rest of my life.

I always liked older men when I was younger, and I still do. Always. At least a 5+ age difference, many of them older.

• hmm...

id love to be 24-25.
    range, max 5 years older, 2 years younger.

i won't force that tho. if i dont find a man by 24, ill wait for him.

• I prefer to get married and have kids in 25-27 range I would go up to a 10 year age difference a woman's fertility declines with age I fear being and old maid so I don't see myself trying to have my first child mid-30's but if it happens that way then so be it but our most eligible years are mid 20's

• I'm 24 and I'm getting married in December. My fiance is 25.

• I would like to get married before or at 25. Id like my husband to be at least 40. Preferably at least 45. Lol

• Age doesn't matter, love does! Age gap? I dunno. I guess it depends on who it is!