Would you ever like to get married?

Would you ever like to get married someday? Explain if not or why you do. And what's your ideas on marriage? Do you like it? Hate it? Me personally, is obviously too young for marriage but i would like to when i'm older and find the right person.

• No, I don't like the idea of marriage!
  • Yeah, of course! I've always wanted to get married!
  • Maybe someday, when i find the right one!
  • LET ME SEE THE RESULTS!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. I might do it if I run into the "right" person, but at my age the odds of that happening are pretty small. I'm OK being on my own and connecting with people for as long as it makes sense.

What Guys Said 4

• Only time will tell. I want to get married to a girl who is perfect in my eyes..

But, I would like to get married one day :D

• I don't like the idea of marriage, so unless my girlfriend one day insist on getting married then I don't see any reason why I should.

• Well when I can at least take care of myself and know for sure I have enough saving to wander out into the high sea that is.

Would hate to drag a FRIGGIN FAMILY down because of my mistakes.

• I'm so glad, someone has a great mindset about being financially stable first. Most just drag people down with them!

• oh hell no , I probably would kill myself for insurance fraud before letting that happen lol

• lol we don't need that happening! Thanks for your opinion!

• One day everyone have 2 get married... So Its better to get married when you found your love.

What Girls Said 4

• maybe someday when i'll find the right one.. why getting married?
    plenty of sex
    have a companion
    become a mom

• I always assumed I would. I'm not against the idea. But realistically, I don't think so...

• I'm getting married in December, so yeah. I want to have my own family and I think being married is an important step towards that goal.

• No, I don't like the idea of marriage

• do you mind me asking, why you don't like the idea of marriage?

• I do not think the marriage of Responsibility Can Be Obtained :)