What do you think about the groom going under the dress at weddings?

And getting the thing (what's it called again)?

I honestly dispise this and it makes me uncomfortable lol. Like you have family all around... Just, why?

If you like it, please explain as I do not get it

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why its tradition, it looks dirty. lol.

• Looks awkward as fuck for everyone

• hahaa yeah I was at my friends wedding a long time ago and the groom did it but he lifted up her dress and then grabbed it with his teeth and just tore it off her. I just do not know...

• ooh noice:D TyvM!:)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• If you don't like it then don't do it. You should be bashing people who did or who want to. It's their wedding not yours.

• I'd love to see a copy and paste of where I bashed people :) Because I don't see it

• My opinion is what it is. Just as yours is on the subject. I did not talk down or shame anyone who does it. I hate the tradition. That's it

• That's fine to do but you shouldn't say that it is "awkward for everyone" when that's clearly not the case, otherwise it wouldn't still be a tradition.

• The garter toss. It's just another fun wedding tradition and it's the groom's version of the bouquet toss. I don't think there's anything weird about it.

• I wounldnt do it...

• I'm all for it.

• I think it would make my family uncomfortable, and me. Its so unnecessary in my opinion

• It looks fun and awkward, best part of a wedding.

• I personally like it.

• You're cool with family and friends there?

• Totally cool.