Guys, how much input do you want for your wedding? Girls, how much input do you want from the guy?

My bf said he's fine with anything I want for the wedding. It was like music to my ears LOL! He said he wants whatever will make me happy

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't have much to say. I wasn't asked. It's her day. I hear girls plan this since they were young. The one thing I disliked very much was the fact that she had her 2 brothers stand up. Those should be MY choice. One of her brothers I despise. That left 2 of my friends out.

What Guys Said 1

• i dont want to get married

What Girls Said 2

• It's nice to hear his ideas and what he wants, especially since we're from 2 different cultures. I want to have as much cultural fusion as possible.

• I want him to like the place, the flavor of the cake but not necessarily the design, the food, and we must agree on the people for the most part. I want to pick the colors and other decoration details.