What’s your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married?

7. What’s your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married? I personally think marriage is wonderful, Marriage is wonderful, caring so much for another that you would sacrifice anything for the other and satisfy any need that they have.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in marriage.
    I can't wait to have a family of my own. I've had a good example of a healthy marriage all my life. My parents have been married for 31 years and they are still in love <3

What Girls Said 1

• i cannot wait to find the right guy for me and marry him.
    that day will no doubt, b the best of my life.

What Guys Said 8

• "caring so much for another that you would sacrifice anything for the other and satisfy any need that they have. " -

That's called love. You don't need a piece of paper for that. No offense.

Marriage is an institution created and perpetuated by religion. I don't believe in it nor do I ever need it to love a woman. Not to mention there isn't one benefit for a man to marry a women in the U. S. especially in California but every benefit for a woman. In another country, say Sweden, yes I would consider it because there are no real financial benefits for a woman or a man to divorce each other. Anyone thinking of getting married do yourself a favor and talk to some people that have gone through a divorce or two. Then think about it again.

I Know exactly one really healthy couple. They've been together for 22 years and love each other to death, never got married and they never will. They don't need it. Every other couple I know is married and miserable. Half of them bring up the D-word every other year. Nonsense.

• yes i know its love and i believe marriage is based on love

• I want to remain single. I have found that the motivation of making myself appealing to potential romantic partners by developing skills and maintaining myself fades very quickly upon settling with a partner. Additionally, my preferences of lifestyle would likely be inconsistent with those of a sedentary female - they tend to have a taste for luxuries and soft, safe places. I keep several female friends, and I build furniture for them and assist them with their homes, but I do not seek romantic engagement - I become something that I find harder to respect, and that makes me unhappy.

• I would love to get married someday. Now, just to have a woman who thinks like this...
    asset4.instanthumour.com/.../...ages-are-50-50.jpg

• if in case i get married i'd like my wife to be the groom and me the bride and give me a cradle carry.

• Marriage is good, but it will be some time for me personally to get ready for it, if ever.

• Yeah, it'd be great to fall in love with someone and want to share that with them. I definitely have hopes for that.

• Been married 4 years now. I'm quite happy. :)

• I really do want to get married, but I don't think any woman would be willing to marry someone like me.

• nahhh why you say that bro

• I'm not even able to get into a proper relationship, so how can i even think of marriage? Most people I know, even women, say that I look above average. I'm a happy-go-lucky kind of guy who is friendly with everyone, and also has a good sense of humor. I'm reasonably well educated too. But for some reason, women always feel that I can only be a 'friend' or 'brother' to them, but never a 'partner'. The very few relationships which I had, didn't work out and fell through in just months.