#BradPitt and #AnjelinaJolie got married in France, finally! Do you think #LOVE still exists?

Do you beleive in love and do you think LOVE still exists?
I am very happy to announce that the dream couple of the century Brad Pitt and Anjelina Jolie finally got married, Conrats to BranJolina :) http://i57.tinypic.com/2pzivj9.jpg
edition.cnn.com/.../index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Most Helpful Guy

• i thought they were already married honestly. Sure, true love still exists, but that kind of thing isn't as easy to find these days

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know why these two getting married would bring about the question "does love still exist". of course it exists. it existed well before Brangelina and it will exist long after them

• I had no idea they weren't married and care even less.

• Meh. Love doesn't equal marriage or vice versa.

• Just because these two big superstars got married, you think your faith in humanity restored! Come on! The world dont revolve around celebrities! =\

• 0|1
  • I don't believe in love between celebrities. It all seems to be a play to me.

• agreed. I think everything that woman does is a publicity stunt.

• Kids growing up must put good moral values.

• Is that GAG putting those hashtags there for you, or are you just trigger happy with them?

Love, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, France, Wedding

What Girls Said 7

• I just got done crying my eyes out and watchin maleficent. True love exists for some people. It's not meant for everyone.

• I thought they were already married. And yes, I think love exists, but I think it rarely lasts in Hollywood.

• Hmm whatever, theyre both still going to have an open relationship.

• It better be!!! Lol

• Yes I love Angelina Jolie

• Love exists, I just hope they prove it and don't become victims of the hollywood marriage curse

• Of course it does