Hung up? please help

I had never thought of loving a girl... But suddenly I got struck with a girl...She proposed me a year ago...At that time we were very good friends... I mean happy,Juvenile kind of stuff...

By god's grace I fell in love with this girl...

I swear on god ... I gave my everything...

I loved her more than anybody else in this world...

I gave my 100% to my relation..

Got her everything she liked...

Respected her in every aspect...

she too loved me... And she know that I love her a lot...

But another guy love her too...He used to follow her everywhere..Some sought of physic kind...

But she never told him that we both are in a relation...

And told me not to tell him to...

I never objected this too...

But after an year long when everything was going fine.. She ended

up saying "I think our minds doesn't match"...So she ended up...

for the whole year...She dealt with a lot of trouble in her school and she was called slut by her friends..

At that time I resolved all the problem with her friends...As I knew what kind of person she is...

I supported her in her bad time and on all fronts...

A few days back She called me up again... Saying sorry for what she all did...With me..

I didn't said anything...In fact I said forget about past.

Now it's like I am hanged up in the middle because next week probably I will be meeting her...

I can't live without her and I know she'll not answer.. If I ask something about our relations..What I think she is herself what she wants to do...

Should I give up now...Or what should I do... I am depressed to the core!

i tried a lot to forget her..but I can't make my mind.. she calls me ...and again I get into her... I wait for her call again and again...i mean I can't open up to her..i couldn't say that I love her...i have a feeling of getting rejected...what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, this obviously just happened so you really haven't given yourself any time to get over her. I think you need to meet up with her and just tell her that you really do love her and you don't know how you should feel right now. as her how she feels and what she wants. ask her if she wants to make things work or if she wants to move on because you're confused.

if she wants to move on, you have to really just accept it, honey. you cannot make her the core of your life. love is a part of life, it isn't the whole people complement you, not complete you. you may feel at a loss right now, but give yourself a couple of months and see where you stand. if she doesn't want to be with you and you're as loving as you are, then she is the one missing out on you. why do you want to be with someone who will only give you 50 when you're giving 100? if you get back with her completely desperate, she might not feel as strongly as you and may just break your heart again.

so just talk to her, get a clear understanding of what she wants, and then if it's over - step away from her for a moment. take the pictures down and remove her material things from your life to clear your space. it'll help you heal in the beginning if she's not around or communicating with you. you're a lot strong than you're letting yourself believe.

• Thnks your advise was worth pursuing

• Thank you, god bless you too! have a lot of patience with yourself and keep a great deal of faith for your future. break ups are hard, but they are a part of life. just a bump in the road, really. you'll overcome and I can't wait for your happiness to arrive, fully. the moment you're really over this will be so refreshing to your soul and letting it go day by day will lift weight from your shoulders. keep your head up and keep being strong :)

• U are tooo gud.....reallly thnkx a ton.......

What Girls Said 2

• i think you need some time... absence makes the heart grow fonder and if its truly meant to be... you will know it... I just don't think that youve given yourself enough time...she wasn't truthful with this other guy to begin with and I don't think that was very fair to you... I know you love her... but I just think you need some time to think things over... don't rush into meeting up with her again... talk to her on the phone... the gradually work yourselves up to meeting for coffee or something... its great that youve been there to help her... but now its time to help yourself... focus on you and what you need for a little while... ! best of luck!

• i think that you should call her and ask to meet up somewhere that you can talk. like a park or something. it's open and you both can get to it. write down what you want to say to her face to face. it doesn't have to be an entire speech, but as least make a list of things you want to mention.

honestly, you HAVE to open up to her and say 'look, I still have a lot of feelings for you and I just don't want to waste my time if this isn't what you want. I can't be friends with you right now, if that's what you want to do because I'm not over you. I need more time and definitely more space."

you have to be firm and honest. I think face to face is the best way. get it all out. getting rejected is a lot better than torturing yourself with not knowing. at least when you get rejected, you have a clear understanding of what's going on and what steps you need to take to get over her.

What Guys Said 0