Would you trust that marrying this man will change him?

He told another girl she turns him on a couple of days before getting engaged to his girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he sounds like a complete sleazebag.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh wow...

In my experience, a lot of people can change. Ironically, it is often the people who SAY they will change, which are incapable of change. As far as this goes, you didn't give me a whole lot to go on. Was he under the influence when he said this or perhaps joking? If so, then it may be a one time thing. If he was, however, seriously say this to her in a flirtatious manner, I have a really bad feeling about it. I personally would NEVER say something like that to a girl being serious when I am planning to get engaged O_o. I think decent man should do anything of the sort.

• Nope. Guys don't change.

• Marrying him will not change him.

• Will you ever stop your obsession with this dude? Seriously. It's not healthy, girl.

What Girls Said 2

• nope this kind of guy will not change

• Girl you can't change someone. You marry them they still cheat. You have a baby with them and they still leave. People can't change unless they wanna do it.