Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress! What do you think of it?

For the ones WHO still haven't seen it here is the #dress :
http://i62.tinypic.com/2py18p5.jpg
What is your opinion on the #AngelinaJoliesWeddingDress? She was on the cover of the #People and the #HELLO! magazines. The story that I like is that "Atelier Versace gown adorned with dozens of her children's designs and drawing sewn into the back of the gown and veil" and "Eldest sons Maddox (13) and Pax (11) walked their mother down the aisle, while Zahara (9) and Vivienne (6) threw flower petals, and Shiloh (8) and Knox (6) served as ring bearers. "
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...dress_n_5750034.html

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but I hate it. It's way too simple. I don't have not even 1% of her budget and I would never wear this wedding dress. It may be expensive but really out of my taste. I don't like the fabric, the length, the neckline, the fact that it's an A-line while she's got that body. I hope I covered my opinion.

What Guys Said 5

• I see 2 different dresses on that cover.

• Elegant. The cover picture is awful though, taken while she is looking down.

• So boring !!!

• Thats tyler durden right there.

• Still think she's a bitch for stealing Brad from Jennifer butttt, the dress is aight, I don't thin it fits her though

What Girls Said 25

• I think it is modest and beautiful. And I loved the idea of little sketches behind the wedding dress. I think the idea is just so cute :)

• Dress looks fine to me. I'm just glad her and Brad Pitt finally tied the knot, It's
    about damn time :P

• pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/.../...ad.jpg

I love the dress, and am SO GLAD she and brad are married at last!!! I love her for her and her humanity!

• Looks like an ugly slip to be worn under a poofy real wedding dress.

• It's not something I would wear, but it suits her pretty good. I mean yes she could definetly have chosen something that fits her body better.. But I don't know for me it just fits her maybe because I see her as such a good person haha so the dress reminds me of an angel

• hmmm... not my style at all...

• It's very beautiful, I'm still shocked she & Brad weren't already married, I thought they'd been married for years.

• i don't know if i like that neckline. looks kinda retro. too simple. i like strapless.

• looks like a night gown revamped... and flared

• Her dress is pretty but she looks sad in the pic

• Its well fitted with a flare, its nice and simple not OTT.

• "Meh" would be the word that comes to mind. I don't care much about celebs' private lives anyway.

• So beautiful. She truly looked lovely on her wedding day.

• It's really pretty, not my type of dress though. I don't like the top of it.

• It's simple, but the part with her kids' drawings is so adorable!

• i don't like it:/ it looks like a nightgown.

• Very simple but then that is what's kinda expected of Angie

• Didn't like the thing with the drawings.

• It was amazing specially the art works and the sketches from her kids amazing as always

• i think it looks beautiful

• It's cute and original but not for me.

• It's okay. But just not my type, too simple.

• She was outstanding

• It's kinda ugly