Getting married tomorrow?

I'm getting married tomorrow. Any thoughts? This is my first marriage and her second. She has three kids as well and two of those kids will be mine because she's putting my name on their birth certificate.

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAT ARE U DOING HERE IF UR GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW OMG CONGRATSSS WOOO!!! :D:D:D

andddddd good luck with your married life! :) be a good father and dont get on the kids' bad sides or else they will fcxk u up when theyre older:P i think thats it=]

What Girls Said 7

• Congrats! Have a nice life together. Did you have a particular question?

• congratulations dude:)

• Congratulations I guess.
    Are you asking about something specific or just marriage in general? If you want to adopt her kids is up to you, just remember you can't reverse that they will your responsibility for the rest of your life

• Congrats! Yayayayayayayayayay! Hope y'all have a wonderful wedding and marriage and everything! :)

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🎈🎆🎇
    thats all i can say

• Congratulations! Can't wait for my big day someday...:)

• Congratulations. Have a happy married life ahead.

What Guys Said 3

• Congratulations brother. Have a cordial and trusting and laughing and comforting life together. It will be hard work. Be very sensitive for her kids. It is naturally IMPOSSIBLE to have that bond with children on your situation but remember; it is the love and care kids that often guides a marriage forward through the toughest of times. Don't even raise you voice on those kids. Whatever she says now, it will hurt your wife. If a situation comes, ask your wife to deal with them. Of course she will also teach them to respect you and listen to you. I'm just spitting out whatever becase I have a great deal of respect for people who do get narried in this day and age.

• Congratulations.
    WHY is she putting your name on 2 of her kids birth certificate that aren't legally yours?
    You do know then you will be responsible for them until their 18. Even past that age in certain circumstances.

• Best of luck. Try to never go to bed angry.