Which would you prefer?

Men - Would you prefer a woman to:

Stay at home, be a housewife, & take care of the kids, while you alone are the breadwinner
or
Work & bring income to the family. Be equally active in in household chores & raising children

Women - Would you prefer to:
Stay at home, be a housewife, & take care of the kids, while your husband is the breadwinner
or

• I want to have or be a housewife
  • I want both partners to work & equally participate at home

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't force her to do what i want, its her life she should decide what she want and as a partner i ll respect her decision and help he

What Guys Said 3

• Whichever she chooses. Some women prefer to be housewives, and some prefer to be wage earners.

It's entirely up to her. We're equals either way.

• I believe, both should participate actively.

• i don't want kids or marriage or cohabitation anywya

• Do you want to have sexual relations?

• I used to have sex bu not any more. too risky

What Girls Said 3

• i want to be able to be financially stable by myself just in case something happened like he died. How would I be capable to take care of my children? Plus in the real world to have a family, you need two incomes for stability. It's stupid to be a housewife now. I mean its acceptable to clean and cook sometimes but the husband should do it too. Like who's barefoot and pregnant anymore?
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/huh1.gif

• I voted B. I want to be financially stable so that I have my own money to spend and I don't have to depend on anyone which I hate doing. And at the same time I'll take care of my partner and my children. :)

• I want to be able to achieve my career dreams. So in my case I would never consider to be a housewie, unless I took a break from work to write a book. But even for women whose biggest dream is to have a family and become mothers it's better to work in an easy job that comes naturally to them. I think hat anyone would get bored from being a housewife.