How many do not want to get married? EVER?

like you see your parents divorce and you do not want to go threw with it. or just a huge waste of money on a wedding or some other reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well seeing that my intervention stopped by parents from getting divorced , I suppose there's always a way to fixing stuff eh?
    Just because you end up shitting it all out anyway doesn't mean you shouldn't eat...
    Just because a phone is gonna be out of date in a few years doesn't mean you shouldn't have one when it still works...

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't mind living with the same girl for my whole life, however, I don't know If I would want to get married... Unfortunately where I live if you live together with someone for a certain amount of time you are effectively married... :/

I am kind of scared of marriage after seeing several of my parents marriages fall apart.

• My parents are divorced because they were incapable of being respectful and civilized towards each other and resolve conflicts by discussing them rather than just yell at each other and resort to name-calling, but that doesn't mean that marriage itself is obsolete. I think verifying commitment through paperwork is still nice, even if it's technically just paperwork.

• I wouldn't want to waste any money on a wedding.
    I got married once, and that eventually turned me off it. It lasted about 6 years. I'd call that the second biggest mistake of my life.

• i don't want to marry

• I don't really want to. Seems like more of a hassle than it's worth honestly. But I might look at it differently if I knew someone I wanted to get married to.

• The concept of marriage is overrated, as you can see by the divorce statistics

• dont let a stat define marriage=] marriage isn't overrated. people have just put it to shame

• I want to get married but if the person doesn't want to marry but agreed to stay together forever i would be fine with that

• I, not only am never going to get married, am also never going to meet anyone who will want to marry me.

• To quote the french actress Catherine Deneuve, "Marriage is an obsolete trap". Says it all.

• Me. I dont think i can live with the same girl all my life

What Girls Said 4

• I never really cared about getting married until I met someone who made me think differently.

• I say I don't but I secretly do. I do NOT want kids tho

• I have never wanted to be married and I really dont want to. my boyfriend discusses it but i really dont want to. I have no interest

• I do, I have seen more failed relationships than succesful ones including my parents. I really wouldn't want to go through all that trouble and experience it.