"Dear future husband" Does this song apply to what you need?

I'm loving this song. The only part I don't relate to is where she says "You''ll be working 9 to 5. But baby so will I. So don't think I'll be home making apple pie" Haha I would love to stay home and make apple pie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp7qWfDANrU

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I hate the song. Typical modern crap. She's basically saying "You do everything for me, put up with all my shit and I'll dole out pussy because I'm generous.". Fuck that. If you are my wife, you suck my dick because you want to suck my dick. Not because I open the door for you. The happiness in my marriage flows down from me.

• Relationships are give and take. I think that's all she's saying. And its not crap. Its cute

• There's nothing in her lyrics that show she wants to give anything except the concept of maybe getting the privilege of having sex with her. It's all take

• She's just saying what she needs out of a husband lol. We all do it. It doesn't mean we won't give

• yeah that's hip and cool.. at proposal i prefer 'could i have this dance'.. and oldie by anne murray. YouTube it.

• Thanks, I am hungry for apple pie now! haha. Guess I should make some.

• Yaddayaddayadda02 nailed it. A women's fantasy, this song is.

• He means that it takes a partnership to make a relationship work

What Girls Said 0