How to get the good back in a marriage?

How to make my husband want to be around me and not be afraid of what to say to me. He just says safe answers to not upset me and I can see he is not happy he even told me he feels like he is married to his mother so what can I do to fix it he trys to avoid any conversation with me

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop nagging him like his mother. Start treating him like the king. DATE him again.

Imagine you are in a club. you're single. You see the hottest guy you have EVER seen. He's perfection in every way. You have some liquid courage from a couple of cosmopolitans and you decide you HAVE to sleep with that guy tonight! What would you do to get that guy? Whatever the answer is, that's how you should start treating your husband.

• True I so kind of gruel him even if he is only two min late getting home of ask questions to know what he did all day who he talked to and every step he made

• Well that would work if we didn't have children around all the time

• Benadryl in the sippy cups.

What Guys Said 3

• What are you doing to make him feel that way? Start there.

• Just make him feel good. Just fuck his brains out on a spontaneous occasion and don't be too nitpicky with every little thing.

• You're obviously reacting badly every time he tries to be honest with you. Start with that.

What Girls Said 4

• You both are Obviously having Marital Disputes that are putting a wedge between your relationship, Maybe even 'Between' the sheets as well. And of course, Marriage is supposed to be a two way street, a long term agreement that is Binding. However, with everything that is going on under your roof, in this love nest is----Breaking All vows and the bough will eventually break.
    It's time to call a truce, time to sit down and have a serious convo about what is going on here. It seems as though by everything I am reading, that he feels as though he is living with mom, that you are this straw boss that hounds him all the time, and he is ending up resentful, unhappy and even is Admitting it to you to your face. And with this being said, he probably feels there is nothing more to be said, that Now----Actions need to speak louder than your own 'Time and time' After, Words of Worries...
    If he refuses to believe you or even to 'Believe' In you, the proof now has to be in the sweet pudding. Start changing his mind by doing Everything you possibly can to bend over backwards in Making him 'Happy' again, Happy with you, and with this, if you give an inch, he hopefully will give you a Mile in return.
    However, if no results come from anything you have tried and this goes on any further, either speak to him of some sort of counseling or----Other sad avenues to nip this in the War of the Roses and Come to some other Couples Compromise.
    Good luck. xx

• Tell him if he ever has any problems, you'll be willing to listen without any judgement. Tell him you love him, & that you want to always to deal with your problems with communication. But also let him know there is no pressure if he doesn't want to talk, he can come to you when he's ready.

• I would be waiting until we died but thanks for helping

• Try your best not to be affended. He means well, even if it doesn't seem like it. Look at what he says with an open mind and a different perspective.

• What is he afraid to say that will upset you?

• Anything at all I have bipolar and go into manic episodes

• I'm glad your husband can talk to u about things that's really nice of him I wished mine would communication with me better but it never turns out that way

• He's the one holds me together... the first six months of our relationship was hell for him... it was a really dark time for. It may also help that he kinda works in that field. But I really think that's the best bet for you... I don't think it'll get better by itself... and I would be scared it will lead you do drugs if you don't.