So an Indian girl gets married to a dog in order to get rid of evil spell. Is that fair to the dog?

I couldn't believe I was reading this right... but do you think it's fair to the dog?
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...d-ward-evil-spirit.html

Most Helpful Guy

• The evil spirit is the beastality that she is promoting she is the evil spirit

• Nowhere does it say she is going to have sex with the dog. Might want to improve your reading and grammar first.

• This was a sham marriage just for the purpose of "passing on" the curse the girl had. Learn how to read.

• You know i try and answer your question with the upmost respect and the whole time your putting me down, have you just recently become bitter are was you born that way.

What Guys Said 4

• For an animal that's licks it's own ass it probably doesn't care. It probably sees its "wife " as just an ordinary owner like any other dog owner anyway

• to be honest, i don't think the dog cared. Plus they filed for divorce pretty soon after. Religion is so stupid.

• As far as i read the dog is still a street dog !!

• The Daily Mail is a rag. A tabloid. 99% of it is bullshit.

What Girls Said 4

• He'll be fed well, bath, groomed and homed... It's more than fair. He's not a stray anymore. The divorce might be brutal though.

• Don't know if the dog might even notice the divorce. He slept through the wedding!!

• If I were that dog, I'd be filing for divorce!

• I highly doubt that the dog even cares

• Ignorance. Ignorance every where.