Would you go for an arranged marriage? give reasons?

Why would you go for an arranged marriage

give good reasons

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if my grandma arranged it because she knows exactly the kind of men I like it.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd be ok with it. Arranged marriages are not forced marriages, they're completely different things. Arranged just means that my parents will look for some dudes who fit into my values well and who'll mesh with our family well. Then they let us communicate and hang out with each other to see if we get along. If we do, we have the option to get married. If not, we just go our separate ways, no harm no foul.

• No! No one can force me to do something I don't like to do.
    But if we like each other and our family arrange our marriage I will go for it.

• nope.. just no

• I'd be open to it. My parents know what kind of things I'm attracted to and want in a guy. It saves me the trouble of looking for a guy that my parents like. I would ultimately choose for myself but they'd be speeding up the process.