What would you do if your fiance still kept in contact with his hoes?

But tells you they're only friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to stop talkin to those hoes. Because female friends are just waiting for him to get mad at their girlfriend so they can try to fuck him lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• 'With his hoes'? I think your attitude needs to mature a lot. I'm guessing by that you mean ex girlfriends? Exes can be friends, I'm still friends with a lot of my exes. There is nothing romantic there, so I don't see it being a problem with a boyfriend or fiance being friends with exes.

• By that I meant it's because he's a player and most likely slept with them. Which is why I refer to them as hoes. Think before you bloody type.

• Perhaps you should think before you type, sounds like your fiance is the 'hoe' not those women.

Also, if you have that much difficulty trusting him, fucking dump him and grow the hell up.

• I wouldn't date a man that ever had hoes.

• How do you know they're hoes... Not good to categorise. If they are a player then I would leave them because once a player always a player. Find someone you can trust, even if they're talking to girls.