Is it normal if a husband pulls the phone out of his wife's hand because she is cheating?

Let's say she doesn't come home at night and it's pretty clear she is with someone. They usually look at each other's phones. She won't let him see her phone so he grabs it from her and walks off. There are messages from her new boyfriend on it.

Is he being rational or crazy?

I am asking, that is not really a violent man, right? Let's say he never did anything else violent and treated her well. He pulled the phone away from her because she wasn't letting him see and he knew she was cheating. And she was in fact.

Most Helpful Guy

• What the fuck are you trying to say?

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like he has every right to do that. esp if they usually look at the phone. I noticed that once my wife became secretive about her phone it was when she had started cheating.

• I think that would be a normal reaction. He'd be really well behaved, if that's all he did.

• It's completely rational.

• nothing wrong with what he did. Did he hit her no! I would do the same. Shame on her for cheating

• I dont think he hit her I know there was no real injury done to her.

• She's just trying to shift the blame to him but she's in the wrong. I bet she would snatch the phone off him if it was the other way around. Being a drama queen in my opinion

What Girls Said 2

• "She" totally deserves it.

• Both. He's rationally came to the conclusion, and he's crazy because she's cheating.