What would you do if a hot girl/guy asked you to marry her/him because she/ he wants to be a citizen in your country?

Most Helpful Girl

• U dont gain a CITIZENSHIP by marrying somebody. U gain only a permanent stay... For a citizenship u need to fulfill several conditions as job, language skills, at least 5 year stay in a country etc etc...
    the better idea is to ask for kids LOL... babies will have fathers citizenship and u as a mum will not be kicked out of the country without them. And after several years of being there u get your citizenship.
    anyway, no... any marriage without LOVE is a FAKE, illegal.. etc.. and NO, i will not risk peoples feelings...

What Guys Said 2

• I would say "no", I need proof that he or she loves me before marrying someone like that. Because I am not a guy who wants to get used by a woman and what will stop her from leaving me once she's a citizen of the U. S.

• Yes, but what if she tells that she wants marriage only for that reason

• Then absolutely "no", I am not taking the financial and legal risk of being married to someone who doesn't have my well being as there concern at all.

• I am with BeardedDude on this one tell them to scram they are simply using you as a tool to gain their own personal goals

What Girls Said 0