She causes the worst fights over money what should I do?

I am marrying my girl in less then 3 weeks but today we had our 3rd worst fight over money issues, i love her but when she does this for the first time today i felt like honestly walking out because for me love is love and money or things shouldn't cause such nasty fights

the money issue is over the wedding she just wants more and more things that we simply cannot afford and not even needed just "extras and nice to haves" she not working and she from abroad and plan to move bk to my country after so i can work but it breaks my heart she can be so nice all day then turn nasty like that over things :/ surely our love more important now i am not so sure

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried explaning to her WHY she can't get everything she wants? Does he understand that things cost money? IF she understand, yet still demand i'd start seriously wondering if she's a gold digger or just interrested in exploiting you.

But yeah, if she's truly a gold digger she'll only keep demanding. And when you stop delivering, she's gone. So if you think that's the case, i'd SERIOUSLY question the relationship (as it is forged on money, not love).

What Girls Said 1

• tell her to get a part time job

What Guys Said 2

• Most women obsess over money and the wedding. If she can't get her act together and realize that you can't spend money you don't have, you need to find a new girl.

• She sounds like a gold digger.