If you had ability to mary off 2 members of this site, Which members would you make a married couple?

If you had ability to mary off 2 members of this site, Which members would you make a married couple? i asked this question for fun and i really wondered answers :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I don't want to be the cause of a divorce because that's what probably would happen 9/10 times, regarding people on this site.
    So I agree with @BertMacklinFBI

• none. I wouldn't marry any one off.

• The Aspie who hates everyone and says womens privilege really pisses him off and claims he wants to beat people up but we all know is too chicken shit to ever do anything, and the girl who is obsessed with the celebrity athelete who is forever cheating on his wife or tweeting about how much he loves his family and shit.

I just really want to see those two unlucky unhappy kids, find someone in the real world they can celebrate their craziness with.

• I won't mention any names, but I would take the two most sexist people on this site, and force them to marry each other. I think it would be funny.