How to drop the bomb?

Ok me and this chick been going on date for a while now. The first week we want on two date to dinners. And tonight we want out to the bar. She ended up grab my man hood and laugh about it.

Well tonight she said she had fun. She stared me in the eye all night and played with her hair. The funny thing is we use to be both engaged 3 months ago and she and I both say we don't want to be in relationships.

But for some reason I feel like I like waiting for mw to ask her out and I don't know how. So should I ask her out. And if so how should I do it.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• You already have been, make it official and ask her if she wants to "go out" with you again... while with her, say you don't want to share her with anyone

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!