So yea we have been dating for a little over a year now, and we have a baby on the way. and he says he loves me but his ex girlfriend and him only went out for 6 months a he proposed to her. he says he loves me more than her but yea... and the other day I found a text that said Texas=Boobs&Ass we just moved here together I wonder if he's like all guys and should I be worried

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you need to worry about a simple text message.

That's a bit mild to assume it's going to lead to something else. Is there a past linked to him that would suggest such a leap?

And whether or not he proposed to an ex early on doesn't matter. I see you are very young, and I am guessing he is too.

When I was in high school I proposed to a girl I was dating. And I shouldn't have.

She was hinting at it from the first day we dated, and she got more and more persistent. And because I was kind hearted, but very naive guy, I thought it was the right move.

Well, to make this short it blew up in my face three weeks later.

I've dated girls for years since those days, and I've never made that mistake again.

I learned from my action the first time, so I'll never repeat it until I know for sure that it's the right move.

And I've had plenty of experience since then to gauge when it's right.

Don't worry about it, I'm sure he just wants to ensure it's a genuine moment, and now hollow. And I'm guessing it was pretty hollow with that ex.

What Girls Said 0