Engagement photo shoot worth it or not?

Hi I have won a complimentary engagement shoot , was just wondering if it is worth it or not and also how to persuade my h2b its a good idea... we do not really have any "good" photos of the two of us...

so please help people any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is complimentary then go for it! :) When you both are sitting down together look through engagement photos on pinterest - you don't have to make him look too but just be next to him to where he can see the computer screen. This is an exciting time and I am sure that you will show that excitement some how when looking at ideas of photos! He will see this and will start to look, even if it is only the corner of his eye, and you can point one or two out and smile.
    Your husband to be wants to see you HAPPY. It isn't about convincing him. It is about showing him that you want something and that it will make you happy. You are capturing memories..

What Guys Said 1

• Well if it's "Complimentary" it won't cost you anything but time. Go for it and have fun!

What Girls Said 3

• It's free so yeah do it! Those things cost so much. my fiancĂ© and I are lucky that we have friends that will do it for cheaper but they're still so pricey. If no other reason do it because it's free and those are memories that you can us to show how great you two looked in your young years. They're also good for those guest books.

• Totally worth it. It's fun to do and it's a good way for you and your photographer to get comfortable with each other before the wedding. I did one with my fiance and we got some really great pictures.

• I work with my boss who is a photographer.. Your better off taking pictures with good megapixels.. What they do is that by the time you take your photos, they develop them all (in different sizes) your complimentary photos will be 6x4 sizes, everything else you will have to pay "extra" for if you want them. The whole thing could cost $500 or more, varying on size and quantity.. So probably not worth it