Which Dress Do You Like?

I really like the front of the first one but I really like the back of the second one. It's a problem lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on your body type. I'd say if you're skinnier dress #1 would fit better, but if you're taller dress #2.
    I personally like dress #1 better on the whole though, but I couldn't pull it off I'm too short and busty I'd look like I was trying to hide I pregnancy XD

• I'm short 5'4, no bust to speak of, and very slender. Problems :/ I look good in almost everything (others say) but wedding dresses make me look like a baby playing dress up. But I love those styles.

• Hahaha. I think the first one would suit you better then with some nice heels and I'd get it tailored at the bottom so that you aren't dragging too much (and looking like "a baby playing dress up" lol). When you go in to get it tailored wear the same heels you plan on wearing on your wedding day so it isn't too short

What Guys Said 1

• I personally like the first one. There's a mystical look to this one that gives of a ethereal elegance vibe to me at least.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, as you said, they look very similar and I like both of them. However, I really love the first one. It's absolutely beautiful :)

• definitely the first one... i love the interlaced weaving of fabric on the bodice... it looks light and delicate, ephemeral almost. i love the sheerness of the material.

• i like the first one its really pretty...

• I love the first one it's so elegant. Not sure if you're getting married but I'm guessing you are so... Congratulations :)

• The first one, it's more flattering