Other than "you just know," how can you tell that the person you're with is the one you're going to marry and be with forever? Can anyone who is married give feedback? Engaged folks? Men planning to propose? How do you know?
Most Helpful Girl
Hard to tell without saying "you just know", because it's true that you know. That doesn't mean that, when you're planning on getting married, you might have some doubts or feel a little scared (it's a big thing!)
I guess some of the things might be (apart from being in love, of course)
- You can be yourself with that person.
- You imagine spending the rest of your lives together
- You trust him/her for everything, and he/she does too
- You care about him/her and he/she cares about you, and takes good care of you
- You share views on important things that you'll have to decide together: whether having kids or not, where to live, financial decisions, etc.0