Girls, what kind of guy would you want to marry?

What are some qualities you look for in a guy?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• at least financially stable, gentleman, good at cooking (cause I can't cook), faithful and loving! I want to list more but I guess it'll be too much lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Someone who is hot and rich, if you already know the answer, why even bother asking? Anything else is just romanticized BS trying to cover up your primitive behavioral instincts

0|0
    2|0
    • Behavioral for women looking for a mate is a protector, provider, and good genes to continue the race.

What Girls Said 7

• The man that I did marry.
    Or maybe the husband from Annabelle.

0|2
    1|0
  • I would want to marry someone who is loyal, has a big heart, and a good sense of humor. Just a few qualities but I want someone I can grow with that makes me happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well i don't give so much importance to a persons physique so all i want is a healthy, decent guy whom i can trust. I think respect plays an important role so definitely that... also someone caring and open minded :) I think this is the least lol :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone who has a sense of humor, we have to have similar interests, he has to be kind and a hard worker. Lazy people turn me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • the perfect guy for me should be hot/ good looking, being really rich does not matter, he should love me/ stay faithful, he HAS to be romantic and should have a good sense of humor and lastly be protective.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jim Carrey or Chandler from Friends.
    Thanks.

1|1
    0|0
  • A tall, hot, rich man who wants to have babies <3

0|0
    0|0