He told me he wanted to marry me, then a week later I found I was pregnant. After our son, I was forceful and a proposal, a ring, and getting married?

I know, I know.. I messed up. :(

We got married and now I feel bad about robbing the romance out of it

Most Helpful Guy

• well first he did right thing. and second you two can still have romance just give each other a kiss when you two get up kiss when leaving for work and come home from work. and just do little things for each other like getting coffee or ask the if they want something to eat or snack on or drink while one of you is up. take it from me it not all fun and games and sex. it different you have a kid now do that and you will have romance take it from me. me and my wife been doing that for 13 years of our marriage. and yes the sex you two have will be and get better as long as you two love each other care and worry for each other.

• Thank you that is very sweet!

What Guys Said 2

• You could always "make it up" to him. Do some sexy stuff for him. Bring some of the romance back. Send him sexy texts or pics of you in new panties. If you feel you wronged him way back, don't dwell on it. Think about how to make amends. Apologies are overrated, especially when you can't take back what you did

• Hehe good advice thank you. It is true.. apologies only get so far, its what you do to make it up. I will work on this.

• I hope it works out for you : )

• After reading your response to one of the commenter's post I get it now. Ahhhh why did you have to go and do that? Well... what's done is done. If you feel bad about it then make it up to him some how. You know you feel like you need to.

• I do! We are going to save up to do a vow renewal wedding for our five year anniversary with family and friends. I know he will love that. We were married at city hall so planning for a nice event will hopefully take the sting out of what I've done.

What Girls Said 3

• If he told you he wanted to marry you before you got pregnant then why would it be forced? It doesn't change the fact the he loves you, it just happened a lot faster than you guys may have planned. Just continue to work on loving each other and appreciating each other.

• I'm confused as to what you are asking. So you "forced him" to marry you after you had your son?

• Sorry didn't mean to do a point down i am new to this! Forced like... was a complete nag about it

• * doing this out of guilt.

• Thank you!

• Wait...
    can i get some details?

• It was a surprise pregnancy and my sweet boyfriend turned mean, took it so hard. Then after our son was born, i wanted to go ahead and be engaged because i was insecure. Now a few years later we are in a happier place and i feel so guilty for nagging and taking away the romance and not letting him do a proposal on his own terms.