What should I do?? Should I ask him out?

So there's this guy that I've known for a little over a year. We've hung out a few times. He has asked me to hang out a few other times but I haven't been able to because of other things going on. We still talk often but he hasn't asked me to do anything in awhile. I think he likes me but I'm worried that he might be thinking that I don't like him. I do like him. How do I let him know that I like him? Should I be the one to ask him to hang out? Also, how do I know if the reason he hasn't asked me out is because he's over me, and not just because he thinks I don't like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Russian (see below) is probably right. If you say "no" enough times, any decent and reasonably-sane guy will get the hint and assume that you actually mean "no." Then we'll stop asking you out.

In your case, you only turned him down because you were busy with other things... so tell him that! Asking him out is good, or you could belatedly accept one of the dates he proposed. For example, if he asked you to go get coffee, say something like "I'm finally done with [thing you were busy with that sounds time-consuming]. Still want to get coffee? I'm free on Tues and Wed afternoons [or whatever]."

• I agree with this, It happened to me - self confident guys will just move on thinking you are not interested , and focus on getting another GF... you really do have to give stronger indications that you are not blowing us guys off... The good news is that it looks like he is not needy so if you do get together it may become interesting in a nice kinda way

What Guys Said 4

• You should let him asking you out. Yes I agree with the other guys about you asking him out because you said no. but the thing is you change it up by asking him out, “men are from mars deal”. You need to do a guys cop out like giving the girl your number to have her call you. Anyway just tell him that your free and you can cash in that rain check, on that time to hang out.

• Defiantly the reason why he does not ask you out any more because you said no once

Now he waiting for you to ask him out

But if you want him to ask you out you can just say or text him "Its been a while since we went out last time " or something like that. So just let him know that you up for it

• If you still have feelings for the guy, ask him if he wants to hang out sometime. And don't worry about that other question about him being over you or not. Just ask him if wants to do something.

• Yes be proactive and ask if he'd like to maybe go out sometime... After that he must be stupid if he doesn't believe you would like to know him at least a little bit better. If you then still like him be nice and flirt with him a little, us normal guys don't need more than that... Good luck! And if it doesn't work out congratulate yourself for trying!

What Girls Said 0