If a guy got divorced then wanted you?

Ok for example, a guy you loved left you and married someone else... Then a year down the line he got divorced and wanted to read-marry with you... Would you consider?

*re-marry

Most Helpful Guy

• The person doesn't take marriage seriously obviously...

What Guys Said 3

• I hate people that feel compelled to jump into marriage. Date for 6 months to a year. Move in together and live together for at least 2 years. Then decide to get married and have at least a year engagement. By this time a good 4 years or so has passed with you together. By then you should know each other well enough to know if you want to get married and spend the rest of your life together. By this time it also doesn't matter what happened in previous relationships.

• Marriage is a big thing to get into. Its also a big thing to get out of.
    If both people had time and are able to be more accommodating and compassionate, understanding, and sympathizing, I don't see why not. Of course a trust will need to be built from the underground, up. And a bit more time should go into "dating", I don't see why it can't workout.

• This also has to do with how much one values their time, how much they have, the vulnerability they are at, and several other factors too abundant to mention.

• What are you the rebound girl?

What Girls Said 4

• HELL NO. either i'm his first choice or not in the picture at all.

• Nope. Boys like that aren't worth your time.

• Not a chance in Hell.

I would never ever (if I were still single) be second best to anyone.

• No... quite simple in my opinion, if he indeed always loved you he would of married you not the other :/