Guys, what are your thoughts on marriage?

Some people want to, some people don't. Curious as to why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care too much for the wedding but for the actual marriage itself, I'd love it. I know divorce laws can screw men over but any woman I wouldn't/couldn't trust that much is a woman I wouldn't want to be with forever anyway.

Marriage is usually the most stable situation for your kids (no offence to single or divorced parents), gives more protection to each other if one dies and is a formal declaration of your commitment to each other. One quote I heard once that I liked is "Marriage is like having a sleepover with your best friend everyday for the rest of your life". Being in a loving relationship is more important to me than just being married but if you really love and trust a woman enough to want to spend the rest of your life with her, I think you'd have no problem marrying her. If you don't think she's the exception, what's the point? And if you don't want to be with any woman for a long time that's fine but I do want to have a strong committed relationship with one woman, so marriage appeals to me.

I've never really seen a happy marriage in my family but I've every intention of building one when I find the right girl.

What Guys Said 5

• Marriage to me is just a piece of paper, I am all for the monogamous relationship though.

But the actual physical wedding means nothing to me, the legal status can be important but it is dependent on your national laws rather than the marriage itself.

• I think Marriage would work better, if it was more beneficial to your sex life. If you love eachother you be looking to feed eachother as much pleasure as possible. Id totally get married with the right chick who was beautiful and was willing to sleep with my friends too, because I don't want them to get left out the loop either because sharing is caring. I would only consider Cheating to be, a marriage that is cheating eachother out of a Good and Healthy Sex Life.

• I don't have an answer as to why honestly. Marriage just doesn't make much sense to me.

I would guess to lock down something you love and want just to yourself. Maybe because you get certain tax breaks. Otherwise there doesn't seem to be any real benefits, at least, not that I see.

• alll i have to say is a big NO! mariage SUCKS, and i will NEVER NEVER NEVER marry!!!

• I would rather die than get married. Never happening

What Girls Said 0