Is it true that you realise what someone is really like when you start to live with them?

Like when a couple are deeply infatuated and it's their honeymoon period everything seems perfect.. But once married life kicks in.. it's different..

Most Helpful Girl

• It's true that you start to see the person's true self after living together, yes. But as far as things feeling different, I don't know if I would say that. Yes, things feel "different," but its a good different. It's nice to get to know someone on a deeper and more personal level, so you feel closer to the person.

This, of course, is the best case scenario.

If you're not with the right person, living together can cause your personalities to clash, and it can become a pretty bad environment. The key is to get to know someone as best as you can BEFORE moving in so that you can get a good idea of what to expect. Encourage your partner to be 100% open and honest with you at all times, and you should do the same. That is the only thing that will prepare you for anything.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, i believe once you live with someone you get to know
    about them it tells you whether you want be with them or not

• I'd say it is more true than not. But some people are good at hiding things. Beside living together, go on a long international or extended trip. Trips being out stresses in a persoanlity.

• Not married, but after living with my S. o. for over 5 years I don't expect married life to be any different.

What Girls Said 0