Do you think Northern Ireland will have same-sex marriage in the near future?

In England and Wales, same-sex marriage became legal earlier this year. It will become legal in Scotland on 31 December. Northern Ireland is a highly religious and socially conservative society. The only reason that civil partnerships were legalized a decade ago there (like the rest of the United Kingdom) is that the Northern Ireland Assembly was suspended at the time and so instead the UK Parliament legislated for Northern Ireland.

Will Northern Ireland have same-sex marriage in the near future?

• I live in Northern Ireland, and I think same-sex marriage will be legal here in the near future.
  • I live in Northern Ireland, and I think same-sex marriage will not be legal here in the near future.
  • I do not live in Northern Ireland, but I think same-sex marriage will be legal there in the near future.
  • I do not live in Northern Ireland, but I think same-sex marriage will not be legal there in the near future.
  • I don’t know.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure the homos are on it already.

What Guys Said 2